Thursday, January 20, 2011

Introducing: The Bongosphere

Welcome to the Bongosphere.

Many of you have probably heard of the "Blogosphere," and today The Bongosphere is born. Born and raised  in San Francisco during the heart of the medicinal marijuana movement, I bring you everything we love about Mary Jane - pictures, news, songs, art, movies, recipes... -  from the dank to the bammer, indicas to sativas, East coast to West.

I'd like to begin with an ode to my personal favorite strain, God's Gift



Now I can't promise all you mid-Western/north-Easterners you'll ever see something like this, but if you ever get a chance to try some true Bay Area God's Gift, don't pass it up. Subtlety blending Grand Daddy Purp and OG Kush, this hybrid is a little more indica than sativa, and you'll know it when it knocks you on your ass.



Are you guys seeing the same picture I am? -------->
Like come on, seriously... I see green, orange, purple, white... looks like a fucking rainbow over here. I'm going to school in Pennsylvania, and for all you stoners out here who think their shit's the best, let me tell you. We don't have weed like this over here. It does not exist.




Now don't get me wrong, I've smoked some good stuff out here but guess what? It all came from California anyway. The only difference is it's older, dryer, and has lost most of its odor and flavor.

I was home for winter break, and believe it or not, the prices back home have gotten cheaper... and I thought  $35 eighths was a good deal? Try $40 quarters. That alone is reason enough for recreational marijuana use to be legal.... simple economics: supply and demand.

1 comment:

  1. Dude keep up with you're blogging. I don't check 17 times a day for my own health.

    ReplyDelete