Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wake 'N' Bake

Back home, being that I don't do anything all day and weed prices are less than half of what they are here, every morning is a wake and bake. At school, however, I cannot afford that luxury for a variety of reasons, which made this morning all the more special. Not only did I get woken up at 11 (mind you, that's early) to go get bluntwraps and start rolling, but everyone else in my house did too. That's right, even the kids who barely smoke. It was glorious.

We had eight couches in a half-circle around the TV in what had to be the largest smoking-circle in recent history. 12 blunts later, the Dominoes man walked into what he must have thought was some kind of hippy-college-pot party with about as many pizzas as there were people.

Whatever. After eating enough for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I decided the only thing left to do was go back to bed. I woke up about twenty minutes ago, and I'm ready for breakfast # 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment