Thursday, January 27, 2011

Featured Strain of the Week: Super Silver Haze

Celebrating the one week anniversary of The Bongosphere, I am introducing a weekly, purely weed-devoted post about my personal favorites. In my first post I featured God's Gift, my personal favorite, and this week I'm following up with a close second. Super Silver Haze... because Silver Haze just wasn't super enough.



Super Silver Haze Trichome
And this is why they call it silver; I think this plant is more crystal than chlorophyll. These plants vary somewhat in their genetics, but Super Silver combines Skunk, Northern lights, and Haze to produce an incredible combination of body-numbing indica and head-rocking sativa. I just can't help but stare at this picture to the right - it should have been on my last post about marijuana art, because that is a beautiful beautiful thing. 

Three time cannabis cup winner, this bud will be worth however much you have to pay for it (which is going to be a lot). I've only smoked it one time I'm aware of, but this strain stands out above and beyond even the high grades like Trainwreck and Sour Diesel. Who needs Superman? Give me some Super Silver Haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment