Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Step Into the Bongosphere

...And I thought I was original.

From the Urban Dictionary:
Bongosphere 
1. The state or place where the things that make sense to you when you are high are true.
Doc finally understood the Grand Unifying Theory of Creation; but he forgot to document it before he sobered up and stepped out of the bongosphere.
I had never heard of the bongosphere before I thought of it, and I gave myself a big pat on the back when I did too. Imagine my dismay when I try to Google myself and this shit pops up....

Oh well, in a sense it actually endorses what I'm doing. Maybe this site can become a true bongosphere: where the world will come to bathe in the glory of our highdeas, and maybe someone will actually remember them.

Or maybe not. Wait what was I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment