Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stoned Cold

Or should I just say cold and stoned?


I've decided there's nothing worse than trying to smoke outside when it's -12 degrees. I'm fortunate enough to live in a frat house where I can smoke indoors and food gets delivered, 'cause I get cold with the fucking window open. 

Back home i love smoking outside. SF has (in my opinion) some of the best places to smoke in the country... or at least anywhere I've been.... Anyway, I don't really understand how people can live out here on the east coast their entire lives, and seem to not realize you can live somewhere you don't have to freeze your nips off. Hopefully  I can get out of here with my degree (and my nipples intact) and say goodbye to the cold for awhile, but until then I guess I'm going to have to toughen up.

Or buy a smoking snuggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment